Política de cookies
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer in order to store data, which may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What type of Cookies does this website use?
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website:
DESCRIPTION / PURPOSE
2 years from when it was initially created or restored
THE TABLE MUST BE COMPLETED
How can you configure your Cookies?
1. Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
2. Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
3. Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
4. Safari: Preferences> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
5. Opera: Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies
For more information, you can consult Opera support or browser Help.
If you use a different browser than the previous ones, consult its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the Services or areas of this website may not work correctly.